Add some freshness to your healthy menu! This cool and refreshing Tomato, Cucumber and Mint Mediterranean Salad is packed with fresh flavor and fiber. It’s the perfect recipe for satisfying hunger on your weight loss plan!
An Easy Veggie Side Dish
Whip up this quick and easy veggie side dish in a snap. Featuring three of our favorite non-starchy vegetables – cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and onions – you can’t go wrong with this nutritious and delicious dairy free recipe. Fresh mint, lemon juice, black pepper and just a touch of honey provide a complex flavor combination, with a bit of sweet, a bit of savory and a bit of spice.
On the Nutrisystem program, we recommend eating four servings of non-starchy vegetables per day. They keep you full and provide you with the vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy. This healthy tomato and cucumber side dish will pair well with any Nutrisystem item in your meal delivery order! We think it would go especially well with our Classic Tuna Salad or Artichoke and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast. With such simple ingredients, you can whip it up in a snap whenever you’re feeling hungry.
This refreshing Mediterranean salad recipe makes four servings, so it’s perfect to meal prep and enjoy throughout the week. One serving contains just 24 calories! It counts as one Vegetable serving on your Nutrisystem meal plan.
Keep track of all of your four required veggie servings with a little help from the NuMi app! You can easily quick log this recipe with a tap of a button. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app. >
If you want to make this cucumber mint salad recipe even lower in calories, you can feel free to omit the honey. Just add a small of amount of stevia to add some extra sweetness if you desire! This swap would be a good idea during the first week of your Nutrisystem plan.
Another tasty idea is to swap the lemon juice with lime juice, or the fresh mint with basil. Citrus juice and fresh herbs are low in calories and considered Free Foods on the Nutrisystem program.
More Healthy Veggie Recipes
Looking for more tasty vegetable recipes for your Nutrisystem weight loss plan? Check out some of our favorite ideas below:
- Fall Pasta Salad >
- Air Fryer Vegetable Tots >
- Roasted Bok Choy >
- Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Flatbread >
- One-Pan Harissa Roasted Vegetables >
- Curry Roasted Vegetables >
- 4-Ingredient Asparagus and Mushroom Bake >
- Simple Roasted Asparagus >
- Asparagus Caprese Salad >
- 3-Ingredient Avocado Tomato Salad >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 34
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, cut into quarters lengthwise and then sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. honey
- Black pepper, to taste
- Chop up the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion and mint on a cutting board and combine them in one large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon, honey and black pepper to the salad.
- Gently toss the ingredients together and let the salad sit for at least an hour before serving.