One-Pan Maple Glazed SalmonRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Customer Submitted, Main Courses
It’s maple season! Enjoy this sweet syrup with a savory twist in this fall-inspired salmon recipe. If you’re looking for a new way to cook up this flavorful fish, this One-Pan Maple Glazed Salmon is a must-try!
Submitted by Nutrisystem member Di, this sweet and savory seafood dish pairs perfectly with steamed vegetables and brown rice. If you’re not a fan of salmon, you can also use the delicious maple syrup marinade on other fish, as well as chicken, beef or pork. It’s a versatile glaze that adds a complex flavor to any protein you choose!
You only need six simple ingredients to prepare this maple soy glazed salmon recipe. For the maple glaze, you’ll need maple syrup, low sodium soy sauce, minced garlic, ground black pepper and dill (optional). Combine all of the ingredients together, then pour them over one pound of salmon in a baking dish. Marinate the salmon for 30 minutes, flipping it over after 15 minutes.
While salmon is marinating, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake this healthy fish dinner for 25 minutes or until the salmon becomes nice and flaky. Then grab a fork and dig in!
If you’re losing with on the Nutrisystem plan, you can keep track of this dinner in your NuMi app journal as two PowerFuels and three Extras. As we’ve already mentioned, you can feel free to serve this One-Pan Maple Glazed Salmon over a SmartCarb like brown rice, quinoa or another fiber-rich carbohydrate.
Craving more delicious maple recipes? Check out these other healthy ideas that fit into your healthy diet:
- Maple Chocolate Pecan Pies >
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon >
- Maple Walnut Cookies >
- Maple Cinnamon Butternut Squash >
- Instant Pot Maple Walnut Cheesecake >
- Maple Almond Butter Muffins >
- Maple Walnut Freezer Fudge >
- Maple Roasted Root Vegetables >
Looking for more healthy and easy dinner ideas? Nutrisystem delivers your favorite meals right to your door! They’re perfectly portioned for weight loss and are great for a busy schedule. Learn more about our meals plans! >
Calories per Serving: 266
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels and 3 Extras
- 1 lb. salmon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 ½ Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill (optional)
- Mix together all of the ingredients except for the salmon.
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish. Pour the maple mixture over the salmon. Marinate for 30 minutes, flipping the salmon after 15 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon is flaky.