Looking for the best key lime pie recipe? You’ve found it! Nothing is better than an easy, homemade dessert that requires simple ingredients and minimal steps. Make that dessert weight loss-friendly and you’ve found the ultimate sweet treat! This easy key lime pie checks off all of those boxes while providing the delicious and classic flavors you know, love and crave each summer season.
Our key lime pie recipe contains a three-ingredient graham cracker crust that contains crushed graham crackers, unsweetened almond milk and melted light butter. We fill it up with a creamy, dreamy filling made from egg yolks, fat-free sweetened condensed milk, low-fat cream cheese, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, key lime juice and key lime zest. We told you it was a simple and easy recipe!
One slice of this healthy Key Lime Pie recipe contains 143 calories. Losing weight with Nutrisystem? You can log it into your NuMi app journal as half of a SmartCarb and two Extras.
On Nutrisystem, you are allotted three Extras per day. If you have one more to spare, feel free to top your slice of key lime pie with a dollop of low-fat whipped cream. It’s a simple addition that takes this decadent, diet-friendly dessert to the next level!
Nothing says summer like the taste of fresh limes and bright citrus! Check out these other lime flavored recipes that fit into your weight loss plan:
- Raspberry Lime Protein Popsicles >
- Healthy Cherry Limeade Slushie >
- 4-Ingredient Coconut Lime Energy Bites >
- Key Lime Pie Energy Balls >
- Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Lime Yogurt Sauce >
- Healthy Vanilla Lime Milkshake >
- Easy Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake >
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice >
- Broccoli Slaw with Cranberries and Lime >
Summer is here! Lose weight and get in shape with convenient meal delivery and an easy-to-follow plan. Get started with Nutrisystem today! >
Calories per Serving: 143
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup light butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, low fat
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½-¾ cup key lime juice
- 1 key lime, zested
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray pie pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix crust ingredients. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, condensed milk and egg yolk using a stand/hand mixer. Whisk in lime juice and lime zest.
- Pour mixture into cooled crust and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until set. The center should jiggle slightly but stay in place.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and then place in fridge for 3 hours before serving.