Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick RecipeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Main Courses
Stick to your weight loss goals with delicious, BRAND NEW lunches from Nutrisystem! Our Stuffed Chicken Sticks are the perfect frozen meal, as they’re high in protein and ready to enjoy in minutes. While they come out of the microwave and conventional oven hot and tasty, we know how much our customers love the air fryer. That’s why we’re here to teach you how to cook up these savory and satisfying chicken sticks in everyone’s favorite countertop appliance.
The Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick lunch comes in two delicious flavors: The Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick is filled with a delicious duo of real bacon and cheddar cheese. The Jalapeno and White Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick is stuffed with a hot and spicy filling of white cheddar cheese and jalapeno peppers. This air fryer recipe works with both flavors, so take your pick and get cooking!
This recipe is easy and only takes about five minutes. First, preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees. Remove the Stuffed Chicken Stick of your choice from its package and place it into the air fryer. Cook the chicken stick for five minutes. Be sure to use caution when removing and eating the meal as the filling may be hot or burst.
No matter what flavor you choose, you can log this Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick recipe as one Nutrisystem Lunch in your NuMi app journal. The Bacon and Cheddar flavor clocks in at 200 calories and serves up 18 grams of protein per serving. The Jalapeno and White Cheddar flavor provides 180 calories and 17 grams of protein.
If you’re looking for more ways to cook up some of your favorite Nutrisystem meals in the air fryer, check out the recipes below:
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: Nutrisystem Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick - 200 calories / Nutrisystem Jalapeno and White Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick - 180 calories
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch
- 1 package Nutrisystem Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick OR Nutrisystem Jalapeno and White Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Stick
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Remove the Stuffed Chicken Stick from the package and place into the air fryer. Cook chicken for 5 minutes. Use caution when removing and eating as the filling may be hot or burst.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.